- Above Grade Test Stations
- Flush Mount (At Grade) Test Stations
- Remote Test Station Monitors
- Utility & Line Marking Products
- Portable Reference Electrodes
- Permanent Electrodes for Underground
- Permanent Electrodes for Water
- Specialty Electrodes
- Contact Eliminator Casings
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Reference Electrode Accessories
- Liquid Epoxies
- Tape Wrap Coatings
- Heat Shrink
- Petrolatum & Wax Tapes
- Mastic Coatings
- Moisture Sealing Products
- Insulation Coatings
- Coating Accessories
- Pipeline Fittings, Unions & Joints
- Gaskets & Flange Isolation
- FRP Products
- I-Rod Pipe Supports
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Potential Meters
- Digital Multimeters – General
- CP Multimeters
- Clamp-On Type Meters
- Soil Resistance Equipment
- Isolation Testers
- Power Supplies
- Holiday Detectors / Short Locators
- Data Loggers
- Survey Equipment
- Reels, Canes & Equipment
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Dry Coating Thickness Gauges
- Wet Coating Thickness Gauges
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Coating Inspection
- Surface & Contamination Testers
- Temperature & Humidity Instruments
- Adhesion Testers
- Voltage Detectors
- CP Safety
- Home >
- FlukeView Forms Documentation Software for Fluke 180 Series Multimeters
FlukeView® Forms Documenting Software is the easy way to document, store and analyze measurements from your Fluke Digital Multimeter. Use it with:
- Fluke 180 Series Digital Multimeters (Model FVF-SC2)
- Fluke 87-IV & 89-IV Digital Multimeters (Model FVF-SC1)
- Fluke 53-II & 54-II Thermometers (Model FVF-SC1)
- Fluke 45 Bench Meter (Model FVF-SC3)
Now you can get the professional looking documents you need and data analysis that is much more in-depth than from a meter alone. FlukeView Forms records, charts and graphs data to help you perform in-depth analysis.
And it's so easy to use. FlukeView Forms comes with both standard and customizable forms. You can use them immediately or customize the format to fit your specific applications. Once your form is customized, it can be easily used by less experienced staff. If you prefer another brand of measurement analysis software, FlukeView Forms can easily port your data to the program of your choice.
FlukeView Forms also logs events to make analyzing your data easier. This unique method of data recording provides more detailed readings when the input signal changes significantly. The amount of signal change that will trigger an event can be adjusted to fit your specific test situation. The minimum, maximum and average of readings are recorded for each event. Logging sessions can also be configured so that data will be recorded over specific intervals (e.g., every 5 minutes or 30 seconds).
The Fluke 189 and 89-IV log both events and interval data internally. For these DMMs, FlukeView Forms is the only way to extract and view the detailed min/max and event data from the meter’s memory. And FlukeView Forms is the only way to change the 189’s event threshold from the default of 4%. This makes FlukeView Forms an essential tool for any Fluke 189 owner!
FlukeView Forms communicates with supported meters via an infrared (Ir) serial interface, that makes data transfer fast and easy. FlukeView Forms is meter aware so there aren't any configuration problems. Using the supplied IR serial cable, the software will automatically recognize your meter and transfer the data.
Display data from more than one meter on a single form: Using the new “data groups” feature of FlukeView Forms 2.0, data from multiple meters can be viewed, printed and stored on a single form. Readings recorded in the meter memory of different meters, or interactively logged from a single meter at different times, can be graphically compared side-by-side on one form, instead of on separate forms. The timestamps of logged readings may optionally be displayed in elapsed time format.
Fluke 45 Support: The Fluke 45 Bench Meter is now fully supported.
Improved Graphs: Logged Readings Graphs have new options for viewing data, including elapsed time display, viewing Primary/Secondary or T1/T2/T1-T2 readings in split or overlay modes, and support for multiple "data groups".
- Printing: Greater customization and flexibility when printing long tables.
FlukeView Forms 2.0 is backwards-compatible with data created by previous versions of FlukeView Forms. The software and documentation are localized to English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me
- Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Minimum Recommended PC Hardware:
- Pentium class or better microprocessor
- 32 MB RAM
- 70 MB hard disk space (100 MB to install)
- FVF-SC2: FlukeView Forms 2.0 Software with cable for Fluke 180 Series
- FVF-SC1: FlukeView Forms 2.0 Software with cable for Fluke 50 Series II thermometers and 80 Series IV digital multimeters
- FVF-SC3: FlukeView Forms 2.0 Software with serial cable for Fluke 45 Bench Meters
- FVF-UG: FlukeView Forms Software Upgrade (no cable) — upgrade from previous versions of FlukeView Forms